Monday, September 14, 2009

A Few Photos Taken With the F90X

I couldn't resist blasting off a few frames of film yesterday with Rick's Nikon F90X. While I couldn't quite hear the cash register sound every time I clicked the shutter, I definitely get the sense that film and its subsequent developing could cost some serious money. How did people learn and/or afford photography before digital?

Additionally, I have to wait a day, maybe two, before I can even see what the camera captured? Excuse me? While I am old enough to have once owned a Polaroid Instamatic, I have not shot film in some time. 

So far I am having some real fun with the loaner camera from Rick. Here's a few shots of my salami/gruyere/tomato sandwich, our apple tree, a glass of Barolo, and the yard.

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from SubstantialSandwich's posterous

No comments: