Thursday, July 16, 2009

WeeBees Cafe

Bozeman's WeeBees Cafe is an attractive alternative to the downtown scene with their creative American cuisine and focus on local and fresh ingredients. Summertime diners are rewarded with great views of the Bridgers (and the neighborhoods of NW Bozeman) from the second floor deck.

We dined here for two reasons tonight: a co-worker was also going here and I was fixating on good food all afternoon -and- we were feeling lazy and grocery-challenged at home.

It was a good "special" day for me...LaTinga's enchiladas at lunch and now: Local Wagyu sirloin with morels and bacon/cheddar mashed potatoes for dinner.

For the record, I was going to get a salad.

Now I was having fresh gazpacho with a tasty Domaine de Fontsainte rose; and the aforementioned special with a nicely acidic Rioja...and a bite of Jen's strawberry rhubarb shortcake.

To top it all off, I was wearing flip-flops. Indulgent!

Before we head out, I take a moment to bump into my now dining co-worker and her friends to annoy them with bad jokes and weak metaphors.

The low-angle light makes their lettuce wraps look extra good. Next time....

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from SubstantialSandwich's posterous



Weebee's Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OUT OF BUSINESS!