Friday, July 10, 2009

Emergency Food: Ted's Montana Grill

I suppose that it is a good thing that I feel the need to explain myself when choosing to dine at a chain restaurant. So...here goes:

-We have no "real food" at home right now
-We were in possession of a $10 gift card from Ted's
-The restaurant is four blocks from the office
-They make fresh french fries

Tonight it was the "Buffalo Margarita"...an ice cold and chugable mix of Sapphire Gin, Cointreau and fresh citrus juice; chopped salad of iceberg, corn, chickpeas, salami, red onion, basic vinaigrette; and the fried fish sandwich - with fries of course. The squishy dark rye bun is a nice companion to the crunchy and tender fish.

I actually had to add some salt to the dish - a rare activity when supping on chow at a big chain restaurant.

Guilty as charged...I actually enjoyed my meal.

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from SubstantialSandwich's posterous



Ted's Montana Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments: